Hubsan X4 Mini Quadcopter FPV has been using the technology system 6-axis flight control most recently,
In addition, the controller section has also been equipped with an LCD screen measuring 4.3 inch for the purposes of direct observation (live streaming).
Copter for battery charging can be through USB ports on the computer and only takes 30 minutes to be filled.
Copter can perform low for 7 minutes.
- Motor: Coreless 0820 4x.
- Transmitter: 2.4GHz + 5.8 GHz (for videos).
- Distance control: 50-100 meters.
- Reach live video: ± 100 meters.
- Battery: Li-Po 3.7 V, 380mAh with auto cut off safety PCB.
- Length of charging: ± 30 minutes.
- Length of flight: ± 7 minutes.
- Camera: 0.3M pixel resolution of 640 x 480.
- There is a microSD slot on the controller for the purpose of video recording.
- There are 4 LED lights for night and rubber on the legs copter.