OLED module 0.96 inches with a resolution of 128x64 pixel display that can be used on the module Arduino or other microcontroller. Based SSD1306 chip which has I2C and SPI interface thereby minimizing the use of the number of I / O ports of the microcontroller. OLED modules can be used for display applications such as mobile phones, MP3 / MP4, digital camera, etc.
* This module is not supported for use on a mainboard with 5 VDC voltage level.
- Power Supply: 1.65 - 3.3 VDC (typ. 3.3 VDC)
- Interface: I2C (default), SPI
- Screen resolution: 128 x 64
- Dimensions: 35.5 x 35.5 x 1.6 mm