Frog 3D tags and inlays are designed for pallet and case level applications offering high performance in supply chain management applications.
Frog 3D products have a small, cost-efficient True3D form factor with complete orientation insensitivity providing consistent performance even on challenging materials. High performance Frog 3D inlays deliver excellent read range and are compatible with the Impinj Monza 4 QTTM technology.
Frog 3D tags and inlays are produced using leading edge inlay assembly technologies. Monitoring every step in the production process, from the antenna to the final assembly of the inlay, guarantees optimal quality products.
- Operating Frequency: 860 - 960 MHz
- Integrated Circuit (IC): Impinj Monza 4
- Antenna Size :50 x 50 mm (1.97 x 1.97 in)
- Die-cut Size :53 x 53 mm (2.09 x 2.09 in)
- Quality Assurance :100% performance tested
- International Standards :EPC Class 1 Gen 2 , ISO 18000-6C
- True3D design with complete orientation insensitivity.
- Consistent and robust performance on various materials globally.
- Available in a small and cost-effective form factor.
- Monza 4 QTTM technology capability.
- Possibility for different memory options: EPC from 128 bit to 496 bit and user memory from 32 bit to 512 bit.
- ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management System and ISO 14001:2004 Environment Management System support.