- The Magnetic Sensor RMS-10 is used to detect a magnetic field in the surroundings.
- Like the touch sensor which requires direct contact to work, the magnetic sensor works by sensing whether the magnetic field is near or far away from the sensor.
- The difference between the touch sensor is that the magnetic field can be detected when its 5mm apart from the sensor (it doesn't require physical contact).
- Rivets can be used to connect the sensor onto robots.
Magnetic Sensor RMS-10
24mm x 18mm x 12mm
- Controller : CM-150, CM-200, OpenCM9.04