The Seeed Wireless Power Supply is a power transfer devise which can be used for close wireless charging or power supply. The module is composed of transmitter (black) and receiver (white) . The transmitter module runs off a 12Vdc power supply and uses the principle of electromagnetic induction to transmit converted power to the receiver module. The receiver module receives the power supply and outputs a stable 5Vdc at 300mA.
- Wireless charging or power supply
- Output stable 5V direct current
- Slim components
- Easily added to electronic projects
- Low heat dissipation
- Robot charging station
- Wireless sensors
- Mobile phone charging
- Non-contact applications
- Wireless Seeeduino power supply
- Electronic magic tricks
- Input voltage: 12Vdc
- Output voltage: 5Vdc
- Output current: 300~400mA
- Transmitter module: 5mm*45mm*60mm
- Receiver module: 2mm*40mm*55mm
- Can’t be used to charge or supply a voltage bigger or smaller than 5V.
- Pay attention to the anode pole and avoid connecting the power to wrong pole!