RS485 is widely used in electronics system. PLC-RS485 modem from LinkSprite uses LinkSprite PLC-RS485 module,and isdesigned to send/receive RS485 data over the powerline network. PLC-RS485 is designed to transparently move serial data over the powerline network.
LinkSprite modules have the built-in packet-level repeater function. This feature can greatly extend the coverage of the powerline communication.
LinkSprite modules has both physical and logic addresses. In a network, both physical and logic addresses can be used to address different nodes in the network.
- Fully transparent mode, plug and play coming out of the box without the need to do any programming.
- Built-in error correction codes.
- Built-in repeater function to extend the coverage.
- Physical and logic address
- AT commands used for advanced configuration.
- RS485 interface to host uP
- FSK(Frequency Shift Keying) modulation used in physical layer
- Low power Design
- Small module size, and easy to be implemented into existing products.
|Modulation||FSK(Frequency Shift Keying)|
|Error Correction||FEC(Forward Error Correction)|
|Data rate on Powerline||2Kbps|
|Maximum packet data length||320bytes|
|Repeater Hops||3 Hops|
|Transmission distance||300 feets(no repeater)|
|Support nodes number||65535|
|LED||Power Line Activity LED|
serial port LED