LIPO 11.1V1800mAh LB-12
- Lithium Polymer rechargeable battery (for DARwIn only).
- PCM is incorporated to protect the batteryfrom overcharge, discharge, and excessive current.
- Cannot be used for Bioloids because it the connectorand size differs.
- Battery cover and extension cable are notincluded.
- Can be recharged with LBC-10 BatteryCharger.
* Battery Charger (LBC-10) sold separately
- Do not drop or fold parts of the battery or its parts.
- Do not fold the end of the sutured portion.
- Do not apply heat, water or any other liquid on the battery.
- Do not place in the microwave, washing machine or dryer.
- Do not use damaged batteries. (inflated,deformed, damaged, etc)
- Do not short circuit the polarity.
- Do not take the battery apart.
- When charging, make sure the battery is connected into the correct polarity.
- Do not charge when the battery is hot. Please charge after it has cooled off.
- Battery will not charge when connected to the robot.
- Detach the battery from the robot or controller when storing away.
- When storing away the battery for a long time, make sure the battery life is around 50%.
- Do not store it in wet or hot places.
** LIPO 11.1V 1800mAh LB-12 has a warranty period of 6 months.
- Robot :DARwIn-OP
- BatteryCharger: LIPO Battery Charger LBC-10
** NOT compatible with the CM-Seriescontrollers.