Fingerprint sensor module with TTL UART interface to communicate with the microcontroller eksternal.Modul is equipped with an internal microcontroller to process the fingerprint image data using an algorithm SmackFinger v3.0.
- Stand Along-base.
- Optical Area Sensor
- Convenient & Safe & Facilitation - Just one touch and easy to enroll.
- Durable - Resist static electricity and othertough environment.
- Small size is easy to integrate to any portable device.
- Stable - Works well with dry, moist or rough fingerprints.
- High C/P Ratio - Low cost with high performance.
- Finger shift supporting - +/-30 degree rotate.
- Low power consumption
- Storing 20 different fingerprints
- Door Lock, Safety Box , Luggage Lock , Brief Case, Padlock...etc.
- Remote Controller, Token, Yoy
- POS, Time Attendance System...etc that needs the personal authentication.
- CPU: Arm Cortex M3 Core (Holtek HT32F2755)
- sensor: optical sensor
- effective area of the sensor:14*12.5mm
- image size: 216*240 px
- resolution: 450 dpi
- maximum number of fingerprint: 20 fingerprint
- matching mode : 1:1 , 1:N
- size op template: 506Bytes (template)
- Comm. interface: UART default baudrate 9600 after power on, usb V1.1 full speed
- False acceptance rate (FAR): less than 0.001%
- False rejection rate (FRR): less than 0.1%
- enrollment time : less than 3 sec ( 3 fingerprint )
- identification time: 1.5 sec ( 20 fingerprint)