EMF TESTER(ELECTROMAGNETIC FIELD TESTER)
MODEL : EMF-822A
* The EMF tester is designed to provide user a quick, reliable and easy way to measure electromagnetic field radiation levels around power lines, home appliances and industrial devices.
* The EMF tester is a cost effective, hand-held instrument designed and calibrated to measure electromagnetic field radiation at different bandwidths down to 50 Hz/60 Hz.
This EMF tester is specifically designed to determine the magnitude of electromagnetic field radiation generated by power lines, computer's monitor, TV sets, video machinery and many other similar devices.
- Display 13mm (0.5") LCD, 3 1/2 digits. Max. indication 199.9.
- Range/Resolution Two function, micro Tesla & milli Gauss :
- 20 micro Tesla x 0.01 micro Tesla
- 200 milli Gauss x 0.1 milli Gauss
- * 1 micro Tesla = 10 milli Gauss
- Band width 30 Hz to 300 Hz.
- Number of Axes Single axis.
- Accuracy ± (4 % + 3 d) at 50 Hz/60 Hz.
- Over-input Display shows '1' .
- Sampling Time Approx. 0.4 second.
- Battery DC 9 V battery (006P, 6F22).
- Power Current Approx. DC 3 mA.
- Operating Temperature 0 to 50 ℃(32 to 122 ℃ ).
- Operating Less than 80% RH. Humidity
- Weight 165 g/0.36 LB (including battery).
- Dimension HWD - 131 x 70 x 25 mm (5.2 x 2.8 x 1.0 inch).
- Accessories Included Operation Manual................... 1 PC.