A complete digital design lab at your fingertips! Equipped with an Altera MAX® II EPM2210F324C3 device and on-board USB Blaster circuit, the MAX II Micro Kit provides users the best and largest CPLD design resource. MAX II Micro board can also be used as a USB Blaster cable (JTAG mode programming only) by leveraging its on-board USB Blaster circuit.
- Altera MAX® II EPM2210F324 FPGA device
- USB Blaster (on board) for programming;
- 4 pushbutton switches
- 2 red user LEDs
- 2 yellow user LEDs
- 2 green user LEDs
- 2 blue user LEDs
- 50-MHz oscillator for clock sources
- Powered by a USB cable (Type-A-Male to Type-A-Female)
- MAX II Micro can be used as a USB Blaster, and programming mode supported depends on the configuration device of Altera board connected to MAX II Micro (Only JTAG programming mode is supported to configure MAX II Micro).
- Size：86.36*57.4 mm
- MAX II Micro board with MAX II EPM2210F324C3
- Altera Quartus II DVD(We provide Quartus II Web Edition software. To learn more about the details please visit Quartus II Software—Subscription Edition and Web Edition Comparison )
- 1 USB Cable