SecureCOS DUAL is a remarkable Dual Interface technology Smart Card with strong yet flexible security platform for easy integration into any Smart Card or 2FA implementation at most affordable costing.
This single contact interface model is compliant with ISO7816-3 and supports both T=0 and T=1 protocols. It is compatible to any Smart Card reader that is PC/SC and ISO7816 compliant.
It comes with industry latest Dual Interface technology where on the Contact Interface it complies with ISO7816-3 and supports both T=0 and T=1 protocols; whereas on the Contacless Interface it complies with ISO/IEC 14443A and supports T=CL protocol.
SecureCOS Feature Highlights
• Contact interface complies with ISO 7816-3, and supports both T=0 and T=1 protocols. Contact
interface baud rate is 9600 to 115200 bps.
• Contactless interface complies with ISO/IEC 14443A, and supports T=CL protocol. Contactless
interface supports the following baud rates: 106 kbps, 212 kbps and 424 kbps.
• Supports clock stop mode for longer lifespan.
• Supports for use of different ATR information for cold and warm resets.
• Hardware-generated random number, and compliance with FIPS140-2.
• Rapid Triple DES algorithm based on hardware.
• On-chip RSA key pairs generation.
• Supports for RSA algorithm up to 2432 bits.
• Supports for ECC algorithm up to 239 bits.
• 4 KV ESD (ElectroStatic Discharge) protections.
• RoHS compliant.
• JCOP2.0 and JCOP2.2 (Dual Interface)
SecureCOS Technical Specifications
- Hardware Platform :Secure Microprocessor Smart Card compliance to ISO 7816-3 and FIPS140-2 RNG.
- Processor: 8-bit
- Card Operating System :Own proprietary SecureCOS
- Card Platform:Philip SmartMX Platform, Java Card 2.2.1, GlobalPlatform 2.1.1
- Supported Protocols:T=0 and T=1 (contact); T=CL (contactless)
- Baud Rate: 9600 to 115200 bps (contact); 106kbps,212 kbps and 424 kbps (contactless)
- PKI Middleware:Compliance to PKCS#11 and MS CAPI, hot-pluggable to Internet Explorer, Out-look, Outlook Express, Netscape, Mozilla and Firefox.
- Supported PKI Interface: Active X Control or Java Applet
- Memory Size:72k (50+K for User) EEPROM on SmartChip, 160K ROM
- Certificate Storage:X.509 v3 Certificate Storage
- On-Board Security Algorithms:DES, 3DES, SHA-1, and RSA 2048-bit key pairs generated onboard; true Random generator compliant to FIPS 140-2 certification.
- Chip Security Level:Secured and Encrypted Data Storage
- Electrical:Operating at 5V DC +/- 10% (class A), 3V DC +/- 10% (class B), 1.8V DC +/- 10% (class C); Max supply current < 20 mA; ESD protection < 5KV.
- Operating Temperature :0 C to 70 C (32 F to 156 F)
- Storage Temperature:-40 C to 85 C (-40 F to 185 F)
- Card PVC and RoHS compliance.
- Memory Data Retention : At least 10 years
- Memory Cell Rewrites: At least 100,000 times