Low Cost USB I/O module is a development tool for the FT232BM (USB - UART converter IC) which consists of a series of LEDs and tactile switches, TTL converter - RS-232/RS-485, USB converter - UART RS-232/RS-485.
- Requires +12 VDC power supply.
- 8 LEDs and 8 tactile switches that can be used as inputs / outputs in bit-bang mode (one of the features possessed by the FT232BM).
- RS-232 level converter with maximum baudrate of 115200 bps.
- RS-485 level converter with half duplex configuration.
- DB-9 male connector for RS-232 communications, and a 3-pin header for RS-485 communication.
- Fully compatible with the I / O pins of the PC-Link module USBer.
- Equipped with test programs for testing bit-bang or UART RS-232/RS-485.