Infra Red Receiver is a receiver module data via infrared waves with a frequency of 38 kHz carrier. This module can be used as a receiver for the wireless transmission of data in applications such as robotics, security systems, datalogger, absenteeism, etc..
- Working voltage: +5 VDC.
- Frequency 38 kHz carrier receiver.
- The sensitivity of the relative peak occurs at a wavelength of 940 nm.
- Angle of reception: +45 degrees.
- It has 2 outputs (inverting and non-inverting) voltage levels compatible with TTL, CMOS, and RS-232.
- Fully compatible with the Minimum System or Microcontroller and other control systems That run on 5VDC level.