DS2762BE + 025 / T & R is an IC that serves to monitor and protect the manifold lithium-ion battery from overcurrent, excess / deficiency voltage, and short circuit which may lead to damage of the battery. IC is accompanied by 32 bytes EEPROM and 16 bytes of SRAM. This IC also adopted a 1-wire interface from Dallas. DS2762BE + 025 / T & R suitable for use in PDAs, smartphones, and digital cameras.
- Working Voltage: 2.5 - 5.5 V
- The consumption of Flow: 60-90 uA
- EEPROM: 32 bytes
- SRAM: 16 bytes
- Interface: 1-wire
- Packaging: 16-TSSOP
- Working temperature: -20 - 70 ° C
- Features: Protection against overcurrent, excess / deficiency voltage, and short circuit
- Applications: PDAs, smartphones, and digital cameras.