Papilio One 500K
Papilio is the board developers FPGA is Open Source-based chip FPGA Xilinx Spartan 3E FPGA. Having a 48 I / O, dual channel USB, integrated JTAG programmer, 4 power supply, and power koenktor. Papilio provide all that is needed for those of you who want to start learning FPGA.
- Four independent power rails at 5V, 3.3V, 2.5V, and 1.2V.
- Power supplied by a power connector or USB.
- DC Input Jack.
- Input Voltage (recommended): 6.5-10V
- Two-channel USB connection for JTAG and serial communications implemented with FT2232D.
- EEPROM memory to store configuration settings for FT2232 USB chip.
Spartan 3E FPGA
- 32MHz oscillator that can be used by Xilinx DCM to generate any required clock speed.
- VTQFP-100 footprint that supports Xilinx XC3S100E, XC3S250E, and
- XC3S500E parts.
- I / O can be set to support 1.2V, 2.5V, or 3.3V.
4M SPI Flash
- 48 bidirectional I / O lines, the which can be split up as: 1x Wing 32 Bit / 16 Bit Wings 3x / 6x 8 Bit Wings
- 0.1 "spacing for compatibility with bread boards.
2.7 inches x 2.7 inches