AM2302 is a temperature and humidity sensor by Thinlink base on DHT22 chip. This product uses a capacitive humidity sensor and a thermistor to measure the air around it, and convert the measurement results into a signal - digital signal.
The results of the measurement sensor can be directly read by the microcontroller via the 1-wire interface. One type of microcontroller that has full compatibility with this sensor is Arduino ??.
- Supply voltage: 3.3 - 5.5 VDC
- Output signal: digital signal, via the 1-wire interface bus
- Elements of sensor: Humidity Polymer Capacitor
- Operating range: Humidity 0-100% RH (temperature: -40 ° C ~ 80 ° C)
- Accuracy: Humidity ± 2% - ± 5% RH (temperature: ± 0.5 ° C)
- Resolution / Sensitivity: Humidity 0.1% RH (temperature 0.1 ° C)
- Repetition of inertia: ± 1% RH (temperature: ± 0.2 ° C)
- Inertia hysteresis: ± 0.3% RH
- Long-term stability: ± 0.5% RH / year