ATTEN GA1102CAL Digital Storage Oscilloscope100MHz, 1Gsa/s, 2 Ch, 7" LCD Screen
This oscilloscope has a shape that is relatively small, making it easy to be moved as needed.
2-channel 100 MHz digital scope has a sampling rate of 1G Sa / s real-time.
Can perform data storage waveforms via a USB port (can use a USB flash drive).
There is also a USB-A port on the rear of the oscilloscope for a relationship with a computer (PC), where it is required for storage / further data processing.
- 2-Channel, 100MHz.
- 7 "LCD Screen (TFT).
- 1G Sa / s real-time sampling rate.
- 50G Sa / s Equivalent Sampling Rate.
- 40K / CH Memory Depth.
- Edge, Pulse, Video, Slope, Alternative, and Delay Trigger Functions.
- Digital Filter and Waveform Recorder Functions.
- Pass / Fail Function.
- Save and Recall Setup / Waveform / CSV Data on USB Flashdrive.
- Save or Print Waveform Image Captures.
- On-Screen Menu System.
- RS-232 Connector.
- Remote-Control PC with Included Software.
- Input Voltage: 100-240VAC.