Standard DMM with Direct Current Input for General Applications
The Hioki DT4200 Digital Multimeter Series consist of a complete lineup of 9 models ranging from professional to industrial to pocket meters, delivering a super fast response rate and safety features that take electrical testing to a higher level. The DT4252 is a digital multimeter designed specifically for general purpose testing, with ±0.3% DC V accuracy, direct current input and wide 40 Hz to 1kHz bandwidth.
- DC voltage 600.0 mV to 1000 V, 5 ranges, Basic accuracy: ±0.3 % rdg. ±5 dgt.
- AC voltage 40 to 500 Hz 6.000 V to 1000 V, 4 ranges, Frequency characteristics: 40 Hz - 1 kHz
- Basic accuracy: ±0.9 % rdg. ±3 dgt. (True RMS, crest factor 3)
- Resistance 600.0 Ω to 60.00 MΩ, 6 ranges, Basic accuracy: ±0.7 % rdg. ±5 dgt.
- DC current 6.000 A / 10.00 A, 2 ranges, Basic accuracy: ±0.9 % rdg. ±5 dgt.
- AC current, 40 to 500 Hz 6.000 A / 10.00 A, 2 ranges, Basic accuracy: ±1.4 % rdg. ±3 dgt.
- (True RMS, crest factor 3, 40 Hz to 1kHz)
- AC Current (use with Clamp on probes) 40 to 1k Hz N/A
- Temperature (use with DT4910) N/A
- Voltage detection N/A
- C (capacitance) 1.000 μF to 10.00 mF, 5 ranges, Basic accuracy: ±1.9 % rdg. ±5 dgt.
- Frequency AC V, AC A measurement: 99.99 Hz (5 Hz or more) to 9.999 kHz, 3 ranges, 99.99 kHz (only for AC V)
- Basic accuracy: ±0.1 % rdg. ±1 dgt.
- Continuity check Continuity threshold [ON]: 25 Ω or less (Indicate buzzer sound, red LED), [OFF]: 245 Ω or more
- Response time: 0.5 ms or more
- Diode test Open terminal voltage: 5.0 V or less, Testing current 0.5 mA or less,
- Threshold of forward voltage: 0.15 V to 1.5 V
- Other functions Filter function, Display value hold, Auto hold, Max/Min/Average value display, Relative display, Auto-power save, USB communication (option)
- Display Main and Sub displays: 4-digits LCD, max. 6000 digits, bar graph
- Display refresh rates 5 times/s (Capacitance measurement: 0.05 to 5 times/s, depending on measured value, Frequency: 1 to 2 time/s, Temperature: 1 time/s )
- Power supply LR03 alkaline batteries ×4, Continuous use: 130 hours (back light OFF)
- Dimensions and mass 84 mm (3.31 in)W × 174 mm (6.85 in)H× 52 mm (2.05 in)D, 390 g (13.8 oz) (with batteries and holster)
- Accessories Test lead L9207-10 ×1, Holster ×1, Instruction manual ×1, LR03 alkaline battery ×4