Leoduino ATmega32U4 based microcontroller module that is compatible with Arduino Leonardo. This module has the same features as that owned by the Arduino Leonardo, among others: pin layout, bootloader and features Automatic Software Reset (automatically reset to enter bootloader).
This module no longer require additional longer external programmer for loading program code into ATmega32U4 microcontroller. Only by using the Arduino IDE software on the PC and a mini USB cable, then the program on your PC can be directly entered (downloaded) into the microcontroller. The process of downloading the program code through the USB port can only be done during the bootloader program by default is in ATmega32U4 .
- Based ATmega32U4.
- 32KB flash memory (4KB for the bootloader), 1K Byte EEPROM, 2.5 K Byte SRAM.
- Has 23 channels of I / O (including 12 channel 10-bit ADC line).
- Has a mini USB port for charging or data communication lines of program code.
- Using 16MHz external crystal.
- Has a SPI interface, TTL UART, I2C and USB.
- Available internal voltage regulator 3.3 VDC and 5VDC.
- Requires a 6.5 VDC power supply input - 12VDC.
- Dimension: 7.1 cm (P) x 5.35 cm (L) x 1.5 cm (T)
- Acrylic Case *(separate purchase)