This module no longer require additional longer external programmer for loading program code into mikrokontorler ATmega32U4. Only by using FLIP software on the PC and a micro USB cable, then the program on your PC can be directly entered (downloaded) into the microcontroller. The process of downloading the program code through the USB port can only be done during the bootloader program by default is in ATmega32U4 . If missing bootloader program then can ask for the code to the bootloader program ATMEL directly and then filled into ATmega32U4 through the ISP PORT by using external device programmer.
The AVR-ATmega32U4 Low Cost Neo Micros System can work in the voltage level 3.3 VDC or 5VDC ( selected jumper). With the addition of 3.3 VDC voltage level features then this module can easily communicate with the sensor module or IC that has a voltage of 3.3 VDC level without the need to use shifter level or level converter.
- Based ATmega32U4.
- 32KB flash memory (4KB for the bootloader), 1K Byte EEPROM, 2.5 K Byte SRAM.
- It has 26 channels of I / O.
- Has a mini USB port for charging or data communication lines of program code.
- Using external 4MHz crystal.
- Has a SPI interface, I2C, UART TTL and USB.
- Available internal voltage regulator 3.3 VDC and 5VDC 800mA.
- Requires a 3.3 VDC power supply input - 5.5 VDC (without going through the internal regulator) or 6.5 VDC - 12VDC (via internal regulator)
- Dimension: 6.6 cm x 5.3 cm x 2 cm