EMS is a module add-on/Shield WiFi Shield for Arduino / Arduino Compatible others. This module serves as a WiFi module for Arduino microcontroller module. By using this module Arduino modules can be easily connected to a WiFi network using only the TTL UART interface.
The WiFi module works at a frequency of 2.4 GHz with output power of +18 dBm. Distance outreach of this module depends also on the signal strength of the WiFi module is connected, such as WiFi Router, PC (as AP) atapun Android OS Smart Phone (Tethering). In terms of security of data connection, this module equipped with WEP-128, WPA-PSK (TKIP) and WPA2-PSK (AES).
EMS WiFi Shield has a connection pin layout compatible with Arduino module so that the module can be used on various types of Arduino: Arduino UNO, Arduino Mega, Arduino Leonardo or Arduino Compatible, such as: Inoduino, Leoduino, Unoduino, Maxiduino.
- Based RN-131c, 2.4 GHz IEEE 802.11b / g.
- Frequency range 2402 - 2480 MHz which is divided into 14 channels with 5MHz intervals.
- Power Output: +18 dBm.
- Equipped with security features WEP-128, WPA-PSK (TKIP) and WPA2-PSK (AES).
- Has the features of network applications DHCP, UDP, DNS, ARP, ICMP, TCP and socket.
- Has a TTL UART interface to connect the module to the Arduino / microcontroller.
- Working at the level of 3.3 VDC or 5VDC voltage.
- Has a pin layout that suits Arduino or Arduino Compatible modules.
- There are examples of the use of applications using the Android OS Tablet.
- Dimensions: 5.45 cm (P) x 5.4 cm (L) x 2 cm (T)