- Portable and lightweight
- Color display
- Waveform storage and playback
- 6 triggering modes
- 200Khz Analog Bandwidth
- Complete measurement markers and signal characteristics
- Built-in Signal Generator
- Accessories available
- Open Source
General Safety Rules
To ensure your safety & avoid any damages to the product/connected devices, please read the following safety rules carefully. To avoid any possible dangers, please use this product according to the rules.
- Use appropriate power cord. Please use dedicated power cord which is certified in the country/region.
- Connect/disconnect properly. Do not plug/unplug when the probe(s)/test lead(s) is connected to the power source. Before you plug/unplug the current probes, please disconnect the power to the circuit-under-test.
- Observe all terminal ratings. To avoid fire/electric shock, please don’t measure signal with DC100V or above, or the device might be destroyed. Please read the manual carefully to know the detailed info of related ratings before connection.
- Please do not operate in humid environment.
- Please do not operate in inflammable/explosive environment.
- Please keep the surface of the product clean and dry.
|Display||Full Color 2.8" TFT LCD 65K 320×240|
|Analog bandwidth||0 - 200KHz|
|Max sample rate||1Msps 12Bits|
|Sample memory depth||4096 Point|
|Horizontal position||adjustable with indicator|
|Vertical sensitivity||10mV/Div~10V/Div (with ×1 probe)|
|0.5V/Div~100V/Div (with ×10 probe)|
|Vertical position||adjustable with indicator|
|Max input voltage||80Vpp (by ×1 probe)|
|Trig modes||Auto, Normal, Single, None, Scan and Fit|
|Rising/Falling edge/level trigger|
|Trig level adjustable with indicator|
|Trig sensitivity adjustable with indicator|
|Waveform Functions||Auto measurement: frequency, cycle time, duty cycle, peak voltage, RMS voltage, Average voltage and DC voltage|
|Precise vertical measurement with markers|
|Precise horizontal measurement with markers|
|Signal Generator||10Hz~1MHz square wave|
|Waveform storage||Micro SD card|
|PC connection via USB||as SD card reader|
|Power supply||500mAh 3.7V Lithium battery / USB|
|Dimension (w/o probe)||91mm*62mm*13mm|
Left/Right buttons are mainly used to navigate through menu items. The selected menu item will be highlighted; its corresponding screen element will blink. Press UP/Down buttons to adjust. The OK button controls display/hide markers or confirm operations.
Pressing A (Run/Stop) Button once will freeze the current display. Press 'A' again to resume. The B (Shift) Button is used for quick functions.
Throughout this text, adjustable items will be labeled in red.
Waveforms can be saved to an mirco SD card or loaded to the display. You need a micro SD card to do this (not included). Please note that SDHC cards (high-speed cards larger than 2 GB) are not supported for now. Follow the below steps to set up your microSD card:
- Make sure your SD card supports SPI mode. (Max.menory: 2G)
- Format your SD card with the FAT16 filesystem.
When the microSD card is prepared, the FS (file save), FL (file load) and SI(image save) icons are enabled. Press the OK button on FS to save a waveform, or on FL to load the waveform from the microSD card. Also you could select SI for saving oscillogram in PNG format.
The 3.5mm audio jack under the mini USB port is used for the signal generator. It outputs a square wave from 10Hz to 1MHz. Frequency can be adjusted via Fo ("frequency out"). The peak voltage is the same as the supplied power, or approximately 3.7v if powered from battery, and 5v when powered by USB.
The DSO Nano can be powered by the internal 500mAh LiPo battery or by the external mini-USB port. Charging takes about 2 hours 20 minutes to reach 4.12V. A brand-new unit can only run about 1 hour by battery, but the battery life will be extended after the LiPo battery is fully charged.