Nimbro-OP Open Platform humanoid Robot
- Modular, open-source humanoid robot for research.
- Size compatible with RoboCup Humanoid League TeenSize class.
- Height: 95cm
- Weight: 6.6kg
- 20 networked actuators (Robotis Dynamixel)
- 6 per leg (MX-106)
- 3 per arm (MX-64)
- 2 in the neck (MX-64)
- Dual-Core PC (Zotac ZBOX nano XS)
- AMD E-450 processor (2x1.65GHz)
- 2GB RAM, 64GB SSD
- USB 3.0, HDMI, Gigabit Ethernet
- Memory card slot
- WiFi: IEEE 802.11b/g/n
- Wide-angle camera (Logitech C905)
- Inertial sensors (in Robotis CM-730 controller)
- 3-axis accelerometer
- 3-axis gyro
- Battery: Lithium polymer 14.8V, 3.6Ah
- Materials: Carbon composite, aluminum, ABSplus
- The robot PC can run Linux or Windows.
- Developed Linux-based software, starting from the open-source software that Robotis released for DARwIn-OP.
- This software supports ball perception, walking, kicking, and getting-up motions.
- The necessary modifications for the NimbRo-OP robot and included some new features, such as two gait stabilization mechanisms, tilt estimation, instability detection, and correction for the distortion of the wide-angle lens.