PC-Link USB Smart I / O module is an intelligent controller that can be connected and controlled via the USB port on the PC.
This module will be recognized as a COM port (virtual). Examples of the application of this module is as controlling relays or LEDs, analog signal from the sensor reading, as readers switch state, the counter pulse counter, communication with the modules have a serial interface (Serial GSM Modem, GPS Receiver, Sensor, etc..) And I2C ® (sensor, RTC, EEPROM, etc..).
Has provided an example of a GUI program in the DVD package purchases that can be developed according to the user's application. specifications: It has a USB interface that will be recognized as a COM port (virtual) with parameter 8-n-1 (8 data bits, 1 stop bit, no parity).
- a wide Auto Baudrate (baud rate range: 110-256000 bps).
- Available 8 pin analog can function as: Analog input (Analog to Digital Converter or ADC) Digital output or digital input (with or without internal pull-up resistor).
- There are 8 digital pin can function as: Digital output or digital input (with or without internal pull-up resistor).
- There are 5 general purpose pin that can be used as: Digital output or digital input (with or without internal pull-up resistor).
- Available DAC (Digital to Analog Converter) 8-bit rail-to-capacity rail (0 - ± 5.1 VDC).
- Available I2C interface module (as master) with a bit rate between 30 - 400 kHz (50 kHz default).
- I2C buffer for 35 byte send and receive buffer by 32 bytes.
- UART interface available 8-n-1 with voltage levels: TTL (halfduplex) RS232 (half-duplex) RS485 (half-duplex) baudrate options: 9600, 19200, 38400, or 57600 bps.
- Send and receive buffers UART 32 bytes each.
- Requires a power supply of 6.5 VDC - 12VDC.
- Available output voltage regulator with ± 5.1 VDC and 800 mA maximum current (mostly already allocated to internal components).
- Dimensions: 7.2 cm x 6.8 cm x 1.5 cm