A temperature and humidity sensor module for Arduino that use thermistor as the main sensor. At the module is equipped with a probe that already contained therein IC sensor to get a more accurate measurement results and has also provided a 0.96 inch OLED screen that serves to display the results in realtime sensor readings.
Temperature and humidity sensor module is ideal when applied to the IOT-based applications, such as mini weather station, thermostats, smart humidity gauge, and horticulture.
- Temperature and humidity sensor thermistor manifold.
- Ability to load up to 4 sensors probe.
- The size of the module board small and compact at only 54 X 70 mm.
- Equipped with OLED screen is 0.96 "to display the results in realtime sensor readings.
- Range of temperature measurement from -40 ° C to 125 ° C
- Range of measurement of humidity between 0% to 100% RH
- The level of temperature measurement accuracy is ± 0.3 ° C
- The level of humidity measurement accuracy is ± 2%