VISHAY VEML6040A3OG COLOUR SENSOR, 3.6V, 16BIT, DIGITAL
The VEML6040A3OG is a RGBW Color Sensor with I²C interface. The VEML6040 color sensor senses red, green, blue and white light and incorporates photodiodes, amplifiers and analog/digital circuits into a 1-chip using CMOS process. With the color sensor applied, the brightness and color temperature of backlight can be adjusted base on ambient light source that makes panel looks more comfortable for end users eyes. VEML6040s adoption of Filtron™ technology achieves the closest ambient light spectral sensitivity to real human eye responses. It provides excellent temperature compensation capability for keeping the output stable under changing temperature. The function is easily operated via the simple command format of I²C (SMBus compatible) interface protocol.
- Supports low transmittance (dark) lens design
- Fluorescent light flicker immunity
- Provides 16-bit resolution for each channel (R, G, B, W)
- Low power consumption
- -40 to 85°C Temperature range
- A color sensor (color sensor) red, green, blue and white and has also provided a photodiode, amplifier, analog circuit / digital in one chip using a CMOS process.
- Power Supply: 2,5V - 3,6V.
- Embedded Module: Sensor color (RGBW) and signal conditioning IC.
- 16-bit resolution for each color.
- Interface: I²C.
- Size: 2 x 1.25 x 1 (mm)
- Packaging: OPLGA (SMD).
Widely used in applications:
- Handheld devices.
- Machinery & Industrial.