Raspberry Pi model B + is the development of a model raspberry B. The added features in this module is to have 4 USB ports, 40 GPIO (IO functions more), and the use of Micro SD card as the storage medium OS, data, etc.
Apart from the differences mentioned features, the operation of the module Raspberry Pi model B + is identical with the Raspberry Pi model of B.
- Power supply: 5 VDC, 600 mA (via micro USB)
- Based microcontroller / microprocessor: ARM1176JZF-S core, 700 MHz
- Number of I / O ports: 40 pin GPIO
- Port interface: TTL UART, SPI, I2C, USB, Composite RCA, 3.5 mm jack, 10/100 Ethernet (RJ45), LCD Panels via DSI, CSI (Camera Serial Interface), HDMI
- Bootloader: melalaui Linux-based OS
- Features: Memory 512 MB, 4 USB PORT, Graphics Broadcom VideoCore IV, Micro SD Card Slot
- Dimensions: 85.60mm (L) x 56mm (W) x 17mm (H)
- Package sales: Raspberry Pi Model B + 512MB, 8GB microSD Card Pre Loaded with noobs + SD Card Adapter to Micro SD Card, MicroSD