Quark microcontroller module based on Intel X1000 singe core SoC architecture with 32bit @ 400Mhz which has a design in accordance with the Arduino UNO board R3. In addition to the design board, module GALILEO also have the pin-pin I / O is compatible with the Arduino UNO. A refinement of the previous version of Intel Galileo
- Quark power supply Intel X1000 SoC Singe Core 32-bit @ 400 MHz
- USB features
- Dimensions 12.4cm x 7.2cm
- Based microcontroller / microprocessor 7VDC - 15VDC, Support PoE (Power over Ethernet) with additional module
- Total port i / o 2x USB Host, RJ-45, 6-pin TTL UART, Arduno Uno Rev3 Pinout
- 14 pin interface port (Arduino Uno Rev3 Compatible)
- bootloader Yes
- USB programming port
The Comparison between Intel Galileo VS Intel Galileo Gen2
- Dimensions of 10cm x 7cm. VS 12.4cm x 7.2cm.
- Slot USB Host Yes, Mini USB. VS Yes, USB Type A.
- UART1 Port Yes, RS-232 3.5mm jack. VS Yes, 6 pin male header TTL.
- I / O Expander IC I / O expander 60-bit I2C-based Cypress CY8C9540A. VS Some IC multiplexer.
- Reboot Button Location Right side down. VS The lower left.
- Reset Button Location Next to the lower left.VS Bottom right.
- Power Supply 5 Volts through a DC jack. VS 7 Volt-15 Volts through a DC jack.
- Pin IOREF Yes. VS Yes, the location was moved close to the Ethernet port.
- USB indicator Activity Yes. VS Yes, renamed OC LED and transferred its layout.
- Indicators Indicators Power Board. VS Power indicator, and Loading.
Additional features that are not included drawn:
- PWM Yes, 6-pin digital I / O can be programmed for the purposes of PWM with 10bit resolution. VS Yes, 6-pin digital I / O can be programmed for the purposes of PWM with 12bit resolution.
- Operating system Yocto Poky Linux 1.4 release. VS Yocto 1.4 release Poky Linux, VxWorks (RTOS), Microsoft Windows.
- Wyliodrin Platform Support No. VS Yes, give the environment Programming C, Python, Node.js, and Visual of the browser that is connected remotely.
- Redirect UART1: No VS Yes, allows for the transfer of UART1 to GPIO.