The WiFi module is an SoC (System on Chip) with a protocol stack TCP / IP which has been integrated, allowing the microcontroller to access the WiFi network.
This module is also very easy to connect with the Arduino device, or in other words become Arduino WiFi shield.
This module also supports APSD for VoIP applications.
- Using the network 802.11 b / g / n.
- Wi-Fi Direct (P2P), soft-AP.
- Integrated TCP / IP protocol stack
- Integrated TR switch, balun, LNA, power amplifier and matching network.
- Integrated PLLs, regulators, DCXO and power management units
+19.5 DBm output power in 802.11b mode.
- Power down leakage current of <10ua .="" p="">- Integrated low-power 32-bit CPU could be used as an application processor.
- SDIO 1.1 / 2.0, SPI, UART.
- STBC, 1 × 1 MIMO, 2 × 1 MIMO.
- A-MPDU and A-MSDU aggregation and 0.4ms guard interval.
- Wake up and transmit packets in <2ms .="" p="">- Standby power consumption of <1 .0mw="" p="">1>2ms>10ua>