Teensy 3.1 is a development board that has been using ARM-Cortex microprocessors of 32 bits.
This board has had a pre-flashed with the bootloader, so that we can perform on-board programming via USB is available.
We can program this Teensy using the C language Teensyduino or we can install add-on for the Arduino IDE.
- Memory 256K Flash, 64K RAM, 2K EEPROM.
- 21 High Resolution Analog Inputs (13 usable bits, 16 bits of hardware).
- 12 PWM outputs
- 7 Timers for intervals / delays, separate from PWM
- USB memory with dedicated DMA transfers
- 3 UARTs (serial ports)
- Real Time Clock (with user-added 32,768 crystal and battery).
- 16 DMA channels (separate from USB).
- Touch Sensor Inputs.