Phantom 2 Vision+RADAR POSITIONING & RETURN HOME
- The flight radar displays the current position of the Phantom 2 Vision+ in relation to the pilot.
- Exceeding the control range of the remote control will trigger ‘Return-to-Home’, meaning the Phantom 2 Vision+ will automatically fly back to its takeoff point and land safely.
- 25 Mins
- Keep track of current flight telemetry and see what your Phantom sees on your mobile device.
- Tilt the camera as you fly, creating unique angles and amazing shots.
- The upgraded remote control comes with many new features. A gimbal control dial, trainer port, built-in rechargeable LiPo battery with a capacity of 2000mAh, battery level LED indicators and throttle locking feature that holds the throttle stick in place when descending are all included. The new remote control is compatible with the Phantom 2 Vision+ and Phantom 2.
- New motors, propellers, and ESCs combine to give you greater thrust and control than ever before. You can load more equipment on your Phantom, and achieve up to 200g/arm of extra thrust when using a 3S LiPo battery with this completely new system.
- A new, anti-static compass has been developed, with a protective shell to help shield it in any flight conditions.
- An Adobe lens profile for barrel distortion removal is available for the DJI Phantom 2 Vision+ camera.
* Available as standard in the latest versions of Adobe Lightroom, Adobe Camera Raw for Photoshop and Adobe Premiere.
Camera settings including Picture Quality, ISO, Exposure Compensation, White Balance, and capture Format can be adjusted through the VISION app.
NO FLY ZONES FEATURE
- In order to increase flight safety and prevent accidental flights in restricted areas, the new firmware for the Phantom 2 series includes a No Fly Zone feature.