Banana PI is an Open Source hardware platform which was produced to run the Elastos.org open source OS among others. Banana PI a dual core, Android 4.2 product which is much better than the Raspberry Pi.
The Banana Pi hardware runs Android, Debian Linux, Ubuntu Linux, OpenSuse linux and images that run on the Raspberry Pi and Cubieboard.
Banana PI has a Gigabit Ethernet port and a SATA Socket. It can run with Android 4.2.2 smoothly. The size of Banana PI M1 is about the same size as a credit card,It can easily run games as it supports 1080P high definition video output. The GPIO is compatible with Raspberry Pi and can run Raspberry Pi images directly.
- CPU: A20 ARM Cortexim-A7 Dual-Core
- GPU: ARM Mali400MP2Complies with OpenGL ES 2.0/1.10
- Memory (SDRAM)0 1GB DDR3 (shared with GPU)
- Onboard Storage: SD (Max. 64GB) / MMC card slot UP to 2T on 2.5 SATA disk
- Onboard Network: 10/100/1000 Ethernet RJ45,optional WIFI
- Video Input+ : A CSI input connector allows for the connection of a designed camera module
- Video Outputs: HDMI, CVBS , LVDS/RGB
- Audio Output: 3 5 mm Jack and HDMI.
- Power Source: 5 volt via Micro USB(DC In Only) and/or Micro USB (OTG)4,
- USB 2.0 Ports: 2 (direct from Allwinner A20 chip)+
- Buttons: Reset button: Next to Micro USB connector«. Power button: Next to Reset. button«. Boot button (Optional): Behind HDMI connector
- GPIO(2X 13) pin: GPIO,UART,I2C bus ,SPI bus with two chip selects: 4J CAN bus,ADC,PWM,+33v:+5v,ground.
- LED: Power Key & RJ454
- Remote:IR (Optional)+,
- OS: Android 4.2,RaspbiamLubuntu:OpenSuse,Debiano
- Product size: 92 min x 60mma
- Weight: 48g