The low cost XBee USB Adapter Board comes in a partially assembled kit form and provides a cost-effective solution to interface a PC or microcontroller to any XBee or XBee Pro module. The PC connection can be used to configure the XBee Module through Digi's X-CTU software.
This adapter board can provide an easy interface to the XBee or XBee Pro modules by converting the 2 mm pin spacing to breadboard friendly 0.100” spacing. The adapter board also provides a way to connect pluggable wires or solder connections and also provides mounting holes.
- Provides an easy interface to configure XBee Modules using Digi's X-CTU software
- Converts XBee 2mm pin spacing to 0.100" pin spacing
- 4 status indicator LEDs for Power, RSSI, Associate and mode (sleep/ON)
- Provides easy pluggable wire or solder connections
- Includes mounting holes
- Pin-out compatible with our other XBee Adapter boards