Figaro’s TGS5042 is a battery operable electrochemical sensor which offer several advantages over traditional electrochemical sensors. Its electrolyte is environmentally friendly, it poses no risk of electrolyte leakage, can detect concentrations as high as 1% CO, operates in a range from -40˚ and +70˚C, and it has lower sensitivity to interferant gases. With a long life, good long term stability, and high accuracy, this sensor is the ideal choice for CO detectors with digital display. OEM customers will find individual sensors data printed on each sensor in bar code from, enabling users to skip the costly gas calibration process and allowing for individual sensor tracking.
TGS5042 utilizes a standard AA battery-sized package.
* Battery operable
* High repeatability/selectivity to CO
* Linear relationship between CO gas concentration and sensor output
* Simple calibration
* Long life
* UL recognized component
* Meets UL2034, EN50291, and RoHSrequirements
* Residential and commercial CO detectors
* CO monitors for industrial applications
* Ventilation control for indoor parking garages
* Recreational vehicle CO detectors
* Marine CO detectors
* Fire detection