SPC is a tool Infrared Transceiver transmitter and receiver data via infrared ray media that supports four communication protocols, namely SONY, PANASONIC, PHILIPS, and Raw Data. Infrared Transceiver SPC can be used in application of wireless data communications, remote transmitter, remote receiver, remote control data reader, and so on.
- Supports 4 types of communication protocols, namely SONY, PANASONIC, PHILIPS, and Raw Data.
- Supports 2-way wireless communication half duplex (transmitter - receiver), with a maximum range at an angle of 0 degrees (line of sight) is 35 m according to the datasheet (indoor).
- Transmitter working on a carrier frequency of 36 kHz, 38 kHz, or 41 kHz.
- Receiver can receive the infrared signal with a carrier frequency of 32 kHz - 42 kHz.
- Have 3 interface options, namely Synchronous Serial TTL, TTL UART and RS-232 UART.
- Requires a single supply of +5 V DC.
- Can be connected to the COM port of the computer directly through the RS-232 UART interface.
- Comes ready-made routines in assembly language MCS-51 making it easier to use SPC's Infrared Transceiver.
- Compatible with the Minimum System DT-51, DT-51 Low Cost Micro System / Low Cost Nano System and support the system microcontroller or microprocessor other.
- Dimensions: 8.1 cm x 4.2 cm x 2.1 cm