The IR sensor array is a device with 7 mounted infrared sensors. Each IR sensor is capable of detecting black and white colors. The array is capable of emitting sounds.
The IR array can perform detection at proper distances. The infrared sensors transmitters/receivers have optimal operating range of 0-5CM.
- Weight : 18.0g
- Resolution : 10bit(1024)
- Operating temperature : -5℃ ~ +85℃
- Operating voltage : 7 ~ 15V (11.1V recommended)
- Max current : 100mA
- Command Signal : Digital Packet
- Protocol Type : Half duplex Asynchronous Serial Communication (8bit,1stop,No Parity)
- Link (Physical) : TTL Level Multi Drop (daisy chain type Connector)
- ID : 254 ID (0~253)
- Comm speed : 7843bps ~ 1 Mbps
- Feedback : Input Voltage, IR Sensor data (x7)