LPC11U14 ARM microcontroller development board is a module LPC11U14FBD48/201 CPU based on ARM Cortex - M0 from NXP . This module can work at speeds up to 48 MHz CPU . This module is also equipped with an internal bootloader , so no longer need an external device programm . Programming via the bootloader can be done using a USB connection ( FTDI , not the internal USB controller ) .
- LPC11U14FBD48/201 based microcontroller ( 32 KB flash memory , 6 KB SRAM , CPU ARM Cortex - M0 ) .
- Integrated with an external 12 MHz cystal .
- Has 2x USB ( FTDI USB Device and internal ) .
- Have 1 RS - 485 port .
- Has a UART interface on Port GPIO3 with 3.3 VDC TTL voltage levels ( shared with FTDI connection ) .
- Available USB port for serial interface function ( Virtual COM Port ) simultaneously write microcontroller program , so it does not require an external programmer .
- Has a Wire Debug Serial port for debugging and programming process
- Has 32 GPIO lines
- Having input port 8 channel 10-bit ADC .
- Working at the level of mid 3.3 VDC with 800mA maximum current .
- Input power supply for the board : 5VDC - 9VDC / USB ( 5VDC ) .