STM32F429I-DISC1 is a developer board that allows users to create a variety of applications based MCU STM32F429 ARM Cortex-M4. In the board developers are already equipped 1x ST-LINK / V2-B debugging tool, 1x LCD TFT 2.4 inch QVGA resolution, 1x SDRAM 64-bit external, 1x ST MEMS gyroscope, 1x USB connector OTG (micro-AB), connectors, LED, and a push button.
- Using STM32F429ZIT6-based microcontroller with 2 Mb of flash memory and 256 Kb RAM in a LQFP144 package.
- Equipped with ST-LINK / V2-B is a device embedded debugging.
- USB Function: As a debugging port, virtual COM, and mass storage.
- Power Supply: 3-5 VDC
- Equipped with 2.4-inch TFT LCD QVGA resolution
- Equipped with a capacity of 64 Mb SDRAM
- Equipped with ST MEMS L3GD20, which is a 3-axis gyro sensor.
- Equipped with 6 LEDs.
- Equipped with 2 push button to the user and reset functions.
- Equipped with USB OTG connector type AB.
- Equipped LQFP144 header as the connection path I / O
- Compatible with Windows XP / 7/8