FM3050-20 Fixed Mounted Area Imager Reader with 1 USB cable
The FM30 is ideal for kiosk integration and other POS solutions, which require a powerful scanner, built to read from contemporary LCD widescreen devices. In addition, the FM30 has extended capability of infrared reading, which means the device can detect barcodes under virtually any ambient light conditions, including nighttime.
The FM30 desktop barcode data reader allows you to reliably read all 1D barcodes as well as QR Code, Data Matrix and PDF417 on various shapes and surfaces.
With its small size 78.2×67.2×62mm (L x W x H), the FM30 is easy to integrate into many POS applications.
Superior decoding performance
Delivers effortless, snappy and accurate scanning performance and is specialized in reading from LCD screens.
All our devices are plug-and-play, but can be further configured according to your needs by use of simple barcode programming guide.
- Processor: IOTC 0370 CHIP
- Interface: USB 1.1 (HID-KBW, HID-POS)
- Image Sensor: 752 × 480 CMOS
- Simbologis: 2D: PDF417, Data Matrix, QR Code
- 1D: EAN-13, EAN-8, UPC-A, UPC-E, ISSN, ISBN,
- Codabar, Code 128, Code 93, ITF-6, ITF-14,
- Interleaved 2 of 5, Industrial 2 of 5, Standard 2 of 5,
- Matrix 2 of 5, GS1 DataBar (RSS-Expanded, RSS Limited,
- RSS-14), Code 39, Code 11, MSI Plessey,
- Scan Mode: Sense mode
- Resolution: 10 miles
- Light source: White LED
- Scan Window: 38.3mm * 60.4mm
- PCS: = 30%
- FOV: Diagonal: 85 °, Horizontal: 63.7 °, Vertical: 70 °
- Ambient Light: 0 ~ 100,000 LUX
- Konsusi Energy: 1.75W (max.)
- Notifications: Beep
- Dimensions: 78.2mm (L) x 67.2mm (W) x 62mm (H)
- Weight: 300g
- Operating temperature: -10? to + 50?
- Storage Temperature: -20? to + 60?
- Humidity: 5% - 95% (non-condensing)
- Certification: FCC Part15 Class B, CE Class B EMC