DT-HiQ Nu-Link is a tool that uses the debugger and programmer interface SWD (Serial Wire Debug) for chip family ARM® Nuvoton NuMicro.
DT-HiQ Nu-Link can be connected to a PC / Laptop via USB interface and take the power supply from the USB port. DT-HiQ Nu-Link supports ICP (In-Circuit Programming) for updating firmware using software NuMicro ?? ICP Programming Tool.
This tool also supports software development ARM® popular applications such as Keil RVMDK and CooCox CoIDE.
- Can be used for chip family ARM® Nuvoton NuMicro ?? which features the SWD.
- Operates at voltages up to 5.5 V. 2,7V targets.
- USB interface to the PC.
- Take the power from the USB port of a PC / Laptop.
- Can be set (via jumper) to issue a voltage of 3.3 V or 5 V power supply can be used to target board.
- Dimensions: 8.5 cm (P) x 2.03 cm (L) x 1.4 cm (T)