The Arduino Pro Mini is intended for semi-permanent installation in objects or exhibitions. The board comes without pre-mounted headers, allowing the use of various types of connectors or direct soldering of wires. The pin layout is compatible with the Arduino Mini.
There are two version of the Pro Mini. One runs at 3.3V and 8 MHz, the other at 5V and 16 MHz.
The Arduino Pro Mini was designed and manufactured by SparkFun Electronics.
- Microcontroller ATmega168
- Operating Voltage 3.3V or 5V (depending on model)
- Input Voltage 3.35 -12 V (3.3V model) or 5 - 12 V (5V model)
- Digital I/O Pins 14 (of which 6 provide PWM output)
- Analog Input Pins 6
- DC Current per I/O Pin 40 mA
- Flash Memory 16 KB (of which 2 KB used by bootloader)
- SRAM 1 KB
- EEPROM 512 bytes
- Clock Speed 8 MHz (3.3V model) or 16 MHz (5V model)