4105AH: Hard Case Model
- Dust and drip proof.(designed to IEC 529 IP54)
- In addition to the facility for precision measurement, test leads for simplified two wire measuring system also supplied as standard accessories. (unit can be hung from the neck for simplified measurement)
- Designed to meet IEC61010-1 safety standard.
- Capable of measuring earth voltage.
- Automatic warning when resistance of auxiliary earth spikes is in excess of tolerance.
- Small and lightweight. Shock resistant new case material.
- 2mA measuring current permits earth resistance tests without tripping earth leakage current breakers in the circuit under test.
Earth Voltage[50,60Hz]:0~200V AC
|Overload Protection||Earth Resistance:280V AC for 10 seconds|
across 2 of the 3 terminals
Earth Voltage:300V AC for 1 minute
|Safety Standard||IEC61010-1 CAT.III 300V Pollution Degree 2, IEC61557|
|Applicable Standards||IEC60529 IP54|
|Withstand Voltage||3700V AC for 1 minute|
|Power Source||R6P(AA)(1.5V) × 6|
|Dimensions||105(L) × 158(W) × 70(D)mm|
|Accessories||7095(Test Leads) × 1set(red-20m, yellow-10m, green-5m)|
8032(Auxiliary earth spikes) × 1set
7127(Simplified measurement probe) × 1set
R6P(AA) × 6
|Optional||7100(Precision measurement Cord Set)|