DATACARD® SP55 PLUS CARD PRINTER, A POWERFUL CHOICE FOR FAST, VERSATILE CARD PRINTING
The Datacard® SP55 Plus card printer combines the speed and power of professional-grade card printing with the overall versatility you need to deliver high-quality cards for corporate, education, loyalty, entertainment and other markets.
• High productivity. The SP55 Plus card printer produces up to 190 one-sided, full-color cards or 1,000 one-sided, single-color cards per hour. Optional extra- large card input and output hoppers help ensure continuous productivity. High speed meets high quality with true edge-to-edge printing and sharp, crisp images driven by our exclusive Advanced Image Technology™. The printer also features front card loading and unloading, so you can place it anywhere.
• Versatile performance. The SP55 Plus card printer offers smart card, proximity card, ISO magnetic stripe and bar code options that make it easy to create a widerange of cards on demand. It is ideal for issuing multi-technology photo IDs thatprovide secure access to facilities, networks and other privileges. This printer also can issue secure IDs in schools as well as loyalty cards and VIP cards for casinos.
• Intelligent features. An innovative printer driver provides all the information you need on screen, including message prompts, color image previews and online user help. The SP55 Plus card printer also offers a built-in LCD and optional Ethernetconnectivity.
• Smart cards/proximity cards. Issue personalized contact or contactless smart cards for e-purse and access control programs.
• Bar codes and magnetic stripes. Choose the machine-readable technology that fits with your access control and other automated systems.
• One- or two-sided printing. Print high-quality, single or full-color images across one or both sides of a card. Choose one-sided inline printing or optional two-sided inline printing.
• Photos, graphics, and signatures. Create superb cards with brilliant color, lifelike photos and other crisp, sharp graphics.
One- or two-sided edge-to-edge printing Continuous-tone, full-color, black-and white photos ,Alphanumeric text, logos and digitized signatures. Variety of bar codes, Background patterns, Printer Pooling .
Advanced Imaging Technology™
Up to 190 cards per hour (one-sided), Up to 155 cards per hour (two-sided)
Up to 1,000 cards per hour (one-sided), Up to 450 cards per hour (two-sided)
32 MB Standard
Input hopper: 100 cards, 0.03 in. (0.76mm), Output hopper: 40 cards, 0.03 in. (0.76mm)
User-adjustable image and color controls . Stand-alone driver diagnostics Color image and test card preview Online user help, Add text, image or pattern to topcoat, Supply usage tab.
Audible and visual message prompts Automatic card feed Operator-replaceable printhead Continuous cleaning roller
Datacard® Certified Supplies featuring Intelligent Supplies Technology™
Automatic identification and validation for ribbons , Automatic printer settings Low ribbon warning , Ribbon saver
Two-sided printing with duplex
Magnetic stripe encoding ISO: IAT or NTT
Dual high- and low-coercivity Tracks 1, 2 and 3 (1 track for NTT)
Smart card personalization Contact /Contactless all-in-one reader
Contact PC USB Reader, Contact station Prox by HID , iClass® by HID
Clear card personalization
Input hopper empty detection
200-card input hopper
200-card output hopper
Lockable input tray
Printer security lock, Kensington® lock
Soft-sided carrying case
Ethernet 10/100 Base-T bi-directional networking
Backlit LCD panel
L 21.5 in. x W 7.8 in. x H 9.5 in.to H 11.9 in. (54.6 cm x 19.8 cm x24.1 cm to 30.2 cm)
Less than 11 lbs (5.3 kg) without supplies
300 dots per inch, 256 shades
100/120V, 50/60 Hz , 220/240V, 50/60 Hz
Plastic cards accepted
ISO ID-1/CR-80 size cards 3.370 in. x 2.125 in. (85.6 mm x 53.98 mm)
PVC with glossy laminate surface
Other core materials with PVC
overlaminates are optional
Card thicknesses accepted
0.009 in. to 0.055 in. (0.2286 mm to 1.397 mm)
60°F to 95°F (15°C to 35°C) 20% to 80% non-condensing humidity
5°F to 140°F (-15°C to 60°C) 10% to 90% humidity
Operating system support
Microsoft® Windows Vista, Windows® XP,Windows 2003 Server, and Windows® 2008 Server supported on printer driver version 4.0 .Windows® 2000 supported by printer driver version 2.0, Datacard Open Platform printer driver for non-Windows platforms
UL, cUL, FCC, CE, CCC, Ctick, RoHS