Learning board for microcontroller Mini54LAN. This microcontroller 32-bit microcontroller that has diteringrasikan with the ARM Cortex-M0 and can work up to 24MHz frequency. In addition, this microcontroller has a pin to pin compatible with 8051 microcontrollers in general.
Board Nu-LB-Mini51 can be used to study media in using a microcontroller Mini54LAN by displaying the information through the LCD, data storage to a PC or serial communication.
- Power Supply: 5VDC
- Having a series of I / O for LCD panels, LED, RGB LED, Potentiometer, Switch, EEPROM, etc.
- Already integrated with Nu-Link-Me so that you no longer need a programmer / debugger external.
- Programming ISP (via bootloader) can only be used via the serial port (DB-9).
- Can be programmed using the C programming language and compiler using IAR, Keil, or CooCox CoIDE.
- Get the latest information and exchange opinions about the use of the product in the various forums Nuvoton-M0.