Robot kit ROV (Remotely Operated Vehicle) is an underwater robot. This product is suitable for underwater exploration / sea. ROV kit should be assembled first.
As for its features are:
- Sending HD video streaming to laptops us through two small wires.
- Have the ability to float and excellent maneuverability.
- To operate the robot does not need an internet connection or additional software. Simply use the browser on our laptop (preferably the latest version of Chrome).
- Weight: 2.6 kg.
- Dimensions: Length x Width x Height = 30 x 20 x 15 (cm).
- Long Battery Work: 2-3 hours (depending on usage).
- Have the ability to dive as deep as 100 meters.
- Maximum speed: 2 knots (3.7 km / h)
- The power LED: 200 lm.
- Working temperature: -10 to 50 (degrees Celsius).
- The slope of the camera: +/- 60 degrees.
- WebCam HD (120 degrees FOV) with audio,
- Laser (red) tracer (parallel, with a separation of 10 cm).
- Protective current and voltage so that the system is running normally.
- Track external I2C with 3.3V for additional instrumentation.
- Using Beaglebone Black and Arduino Mega as its platform.
- There is an additional area for purposes of additional tools.
- Operating System: OS / X, Windows, Linux and the latest version of the Chrome browser.