A state-of-the-art single channel TDR capable of indentifying and locating faults on metalic cables. The TDR1000/3P is suitable for use on both dead or live cables.
The TDR1000/3P is a hand held, compact Time Domain Reflectometer for locating faults on metallic cables. It has a minimum resolution of 0.1 m/0.3 ft and a 5 km/15 kft maximum range depending on velocity factor selected and cable type. Four output impedances are available (25, 50, 75, and 100 Q) and a velocity factor between 0.2 and 0.99 will meet any cable test requirements The TDR1000 has a simple selection option which together with a 4 way control switch offers an intuitive operation for the user.
- Simple operation
- AUTO set up for instant use
- Ultra fast pulse for near end fault identification
- Trace HOLD feature to allow comparison between cables
- IP54 rating offers real life working
- No blocking filters require
- Supplied with fused test leads