OM11049 LPCXpresso Board for LPC1114
LPCXpresso™ is a fully featured development platform from NXP, supporting NXP's ARM-based microcontrollers. Available as a free download, the platform is comprised of an Eclipse-based IDE and low-cost target boards which include an attached debugger. Populated with the LPC1114 to demonstrate LPC111x features, the LPCXpresso LPC1114 combines the industry‘s lowest 32-bit active power consumption of the LPC1114 and the low price point of the LPCXpresso.
OM11049 development board is a board with a 32bit processor NXP LPC1114 ARM Cortex-M0. This board has a high-performance (50MHz), low power consumption (130μA / MHz) and the ability to reduce power by 60% in sleep mode. OM11049 programming can be done with LPCXpresso IDE using C language
- Eclipse-based IDE using very low-cost target boards
- The target boards comes with an integrated JTAG Debugger. No need for a separate debug probe!
- Easy upgrade options to full-blown suites (from Code Red) and hardware kits (from Embedded Artists)
- End-to-end solution for creating applications all the way from evaluation through to production
- Power supply: 3.3 VDC or 5.0V DC from USB
- Based microcontroller / microprocessor: ARM Cortex-M0 LPC1114
- The number of I / O ports: 48
- Port interface: LPC-Link, I2C, SPI
- Bootloader: -
- Port programming: LPC-Link On-board (with 10 pin JTAG header)
- Features: LPC1114 MCU, integrated JTAG debugger, In-system / application programing
- Dimensions: 34.29 x 138.43 mm