Freescale MPX5700GS Integrated Silicon Pressure Sensor
On-Chip Signal Conditioned, Temperature Compensated and Calibrated
The MPX5700 series piezoresistive transducer is a state-of-the-art monolithic silicon pressure sensor designed for a wide range of applications, but particularly those employing a microcontroller or microprocessor with A/D inputs. This patented, single element transducer combines advanced micro machining techniques, thin-film metallization, and bipolar processing to provide an accurate, high level analog output signal that is proportional to the applied pressure.
• 2.5% Maximum Error over 0 to 85C
• Ideally Suited for Microprocessor or Microcontroller-Based Systems
• Available in Absolute, Differential and Gauge Configurations
• Patented Silicon Shear Stress Strain Gauge
• Durable Epoxy Unibody Element