The ConnectPort X8 gateway provides IP backhaul of ZigBee/802.15.4 network traffic to a central monitoring hub on a LAN/WAN via a secure cellular, Wi-Fi or Ethernet connection.
ConnectPort X8 features two onboard PCIe modules that can be configured for cellular (3G, 2.5G and 2G options), Wi-Fi (802.11.b/g), GPS or mass storage (1 Gigabyte, user-defined).
- ZigBee/802.15.4 for PANconnections, Cellular for WAN connectionsWi-Fi (802.11b/g) and Ethernet for WAN or LAN connections
- IPsec and SSL VPNs on WAN connections with DES, 3DES or AES encryption
- On-board memory 4 MB Flash and 8 MB RAM
- 10/100 Mbit Ethernet or 802.11b WLAN with WPA2/802.11i
- NIST-certified 256-bit AES encryption based on SSL/TLS
- ThreadX-based NET+OS(R) software development platform